Job opportunity: Frontend Developer
Who is Buzzcapture?
Buzzcapture is a fast growing, ambitious, flexible and informal company, based in the center of Amsterdam. With a team of 25+ international colleagues we ensure that the biggest Dutch organisations can optimally manage their (online) reputation. We build top of the line technology and we assist our clients in getting the most out of our software and tools.
Ambitious, fun, innovative, experts in the field, these are some of our core values, which we all portray, both inside our organisation and to the outside world.
What does Buzzcapture give me?
- A fast growing, ambitious and flexible organisation with a lot of room for personal development
- A young and friendly group of international colleagues
- Lunch at the office everyday and drinks on Friday
- A table tennis table and a sunny rooftop terrace
- Quarterly celebrations when targets are met
- A biweekly massage from Mouna
What will you do as a Frontend Developer?
You’ll be working closely with QA and product management to come up with optimal solutions for client facing products.
What we offer?
Divers work in an established SCRUM team with plenty of opportunities for personal improvement and learning. Being part of a ‘mature’ stack that involves a lot of new / upcoming technologies. Working within a team of enthusiastic colleagues that are driven to produce high quality code and products.
Your key qualifications?
- Frontend developer and/or 3+ years of industry experience
- Well established knowledge of everything web (HTML5 / CSS3 / …)
- Knowledge about web performance and optimisation
- Comfortable using versioning software and repositories
- Good team-work skills
- Experience with task / build systems (Gulp / Grunt / Bower / …)
- Familiarity with SCRUM / Agile methodologies
- Knowledge about progressive enhancement and the mobile web
- Familiarity with writing various types of tests (unit / functional / regression)
Knowledge on these is a plus
- NPM & NodeJS
- Django (Python)
- Design systems (atomic design / material design / …)
If you feel this description is about you, please send your resume, with some examples of products or websites you’ve built and are proud of, to Alex van Leeuwen.
Or simply apply through the button below.
Direct applications only, no recruiters please.
Have a look at all our open positions or meet the current Buzzcapture team.
BuzzAcademy is een initiatief van Buzzcapture. Met deze academy willen we data inzichtelijk maken voor iedereen en laten zien wat de mogelijkheden zijn met media monitoring, social media analyse en een webcaretool.
Schoonmakers zetten dagelijks duizenden reputaties op het spel
26 september 2017
Vacature – Business Support (8-12 uur p/w)
25 september 2017
Facebook monitoring voor merken en bureaus [how-to-guide]
22 september 2017
Ervaring opdoen bij Buzzcapture: Media Analist Stage
21 september 2017
True or False: Vliegmaatschappij Vueling levert de beste service van alle budget airlines volgens social media gebruikers
21 september 2017